I’ve been really depressed lately and have been having a lot panic attacks. So I decided to do something about it. This is a love spell I made to promote self love.
What you will need.
- A jug/jar of some kind that can be sealed. (old liquor bottles work)
- Flower petals. (I used roses, carnations, hydrangeas, and lilies. But use what you have available/ has importance and meaning to you.
- Healing herbs. (I used bay leaves, mint, and thyme. Again use what you have access to and add and swap as you wish.)
- Oil. (olive oil works, and it has very good cleansing properties.)
- A cooking pot and some water.
What to do.
- Take off all the petals from the flowers you collected. Throw out any dead or majorly damaged petals. Charge the petals with intentions of healing, self acceptance, and love.
- Put the pot and water on your stove to heat. (If you don’t have a way to heat the water such a stove, don’t worry about it and continue.) Take the salt and do three clock wise circles into the water with it.
- Add the oil to the water and let it come to a boil. Turn down the heat to a simmer and add your chosen herds.
- Let it steep for a while, occasionally stir the mixture is a clockwise motion.
- Add the petals and chant.
- Let steep while stirring and pour into your jar. Keep it in a place you will see it everyday.
I forgive myself, I forgive my body.
I let go of the crimes committed against body.
I seek light, love, and acceptance.
Light to Illuminate my beauty and worth
Love to cherish who I am, was, and will be.
Acceptance of what I can not change and what has been done to me.
Let my aura gather and radiate these things.
(I afterwards I added crystals to the inside of the jug for added effects. Feel free to edit as you wish/need.)
This information is compiled from a number of websites where you can find even more correspondences and do further reading:
You carry Mother Earth within you. She is not outside of you. Mother Earth is not just your environment. In that insight of inter-being, it is possible to have real communication with the Earth, which is the highest form of prayer.
I decided that it would be best if I started with the Fool because …well why not? The Fool is one of the 78 cards in a Tarot Deck. It is apart of the Major Arcana. It has no number, opting for 0 in most cases when it comes to tarot decks. The Fool within the Rider-Waite Tarot deck is depicted as a young man, walking towards the edge of a cliff. He also has a small white dog with him as he carries a rose and his things in a small bundle. He is seen in playing cards as the Joker or Jester. People such as Joseph Campbell have seen the Major Arcana as the ‘Journey of the Fool’, which makes every card in the Major Arcana a card which describes the Fool’s fall and rise to a greater understanding
The Fool in the Upright position is usually a carefree meaning. The Fool can be free of burdens and worries. He lives in the now, taking in everything around him. It’s a new start and it is exciting. It’s like when you first go off to college. Anything is possible and you want to taste everything which comes your way. He is very close to the cliff and can possibly fall which would be a bad thing. He can deceived easily and is usually a target for bullying. The Fool in the Reversed position is someone who is reckless and will fall from the cliff. He is irresponsible and makes many foolish choices
Body, like the mountain
Heart, like the ocean
Mind, like the sky.
Nature doesn’t recognize Good and Evil. Nature only recognizes balance and imbalance.